Kor'Gall PVP

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klad

PostSubject: Recruiting   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi my name is klad on kor'gall and im 14 soon 15 years old. I live in sweden and i play a lvl 80 frost mage , i wanna join wormz because i've played pve for a while now and it feels like i need a change in WoW and i played alot pvp in lvl 70 on my rogue and i play pvp sometimes on my mage klad .Heres my armory link :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Klad.I dont have so much pvp achives i only have like hot streak and 10k honorable kills wich isent so much .I dont have any ''special'' friends but i have talked abit with sopptur and hynn and i got the hot streak achive with sopptur.I started level a rogue to lvl 70 and then i pvped alot on it then when the wotlk came i got intrested in pve so i started to raid and so and after that i thought it was booring with rogue and i started a 3xp acc with my friend as alliance and when it was like 64 i rerolled horde and miggrated to kor'gall and i started to raid and after that wich is now i pvp/ pve thats my wow story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 am

Hey klad,

Your application doesn't seem well organized. Razz . But anyways I read your apply and I think you need improve you gear more which you can do pretty easy so if you do that in a week like luparix we can discuss with the officers about your invite. HF and GL Smile

Greatz Hynn
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Recruiting
Page 1 of 1