WoRMZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kor'Gall PVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retri pally coming up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telcan

Retri pally coming up Empty
PostSubject: Retri pally coming up   Retri pally coming up EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Name: Stijn
Character: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
LVL: 80

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Telcany

Why you wanna join: I always loved PvP and I'm looking for a guild that's dedicated to get things done. And i hope you guys are that one. :p

Special PVP achievements: PvP achievements are still pretty low on this one. I've done PvP on my shaman (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Sayemon), did arena's at 70 hitting the 3k rating as elemental and resto. Switched to enhance and had bad luck from there on. Willing to go for it on my paladin now.

Old Guilds: Dark Age (raiding guild) but that bored me out soon.

Do you have Friends in WoRMZ: None that I know off

Total World of Warcraft Gaming History: Don't really know what you mean by this. been playing since the time TBC got released. Was still playing Dark age of Camelot (heavy pvp MMORPG). and if you know some of that, got a warden up to RR7, which was good imo :p

What you use too turn you character: I try to move my head around but it still doesn't work! haha! No, seriously? if ppl in pvp still dont know how to use their mouse they should stay in pve...

Anything you would like too add: Still gearing up the paladin. specced her as a tank for pve to get to those badges faster, and hopefully a decent 2hand weapon someday. Now I know I've applied a bit soon, regarding the low on gear setup still. But i'm working on it as fast as i can. Considering i specced her tank 4 days ago, I can tank any hc and have enough def rating to go for raids. saving badges+stonekeepers for pvpgear/honor as we speak.

I'm a 26 year old guy btw, knowing this will show i'm no kid anymore and I do mean stuff. Hopefully you guys got a free healer still looking for an arenateam too, cause i can't wait to go for those again. Smile

Other then that I don't really know what to write anymore, just contact me in game on Telcany if you got any more questions. (or an invite :p)

Sincerely,

Telcan
Back to top Go down
Hynn
Admin
Hynn

Retri pally coming up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri pally coming up   Retri pally coming up EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Woot nice Application!

Welcome man whisper one of the officers and get an invite:D
Back to top Go down

Retri pally coming up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoRMZ :: Recruitment-
Jump to: