WoRMZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kor'Gall PVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klad

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Name:Edvin Aldrin
Character:name: klad dont have to much pvp gear 3 relentless ofparts 2 furious and 2 deadly and im farming alot now for other gear mostly off parts then i will farm for more set bonus gear.
Class:mage
LVL:80

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Klad theres something wrong with my armory so it always shows my pve gear but someone from ur guild could come or inspect or something like that =S

Why you wanna join:Because i used to play alot of pve before and a little bit of pvp but when i leaved the guild i started to pvp much more and i thought it was more skill and it was more fun in pvp.

Special PVP achievements:(rating):i dont have so much special achives i only have like 10k honorable kills and hot streak (wich i got with sopptur)

Old Guilds:Honorbound , apocalypse , execute

Do you have Friends in WoRMZ:I've only talked to hynn and sopptur a little bit so i dont have so many friends there if i would call it that.

Total World of Warcraft Gaming History:started to lvl a rogue to lvl 70 and pvped alot when wotlk came i lvled it to lvl 80 and then i started to raid /pvp on it i thought pve was more fun then when only naxx were in wotlk.And then i thought it was booring and my friend was starting a new wow account and we started to play 3x exp wich was great fun and thats when i started to lvl a mage and i levled it pretty fast to lvl 80 then i started to play pve / pvp most pve then , i joined honorbound and raided a little bit and after that i thought that guild was booring so i joined execute and apocalypse and that was also booring and now i wanna start pvp since its more fun.

What you use too turn you character: strafe

Anything you would like too add:I wanna start to pvp arena seriously and have a guild to the next expansion were there will be rated battleground,and i wanna play with a fun pvp guild. I dont have good gear as i said before but i think i can manage to get better gear fast.
BEST REGARDS: KLAD
Back to top Go down
Hynn
Admin
Hynn

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Nice application man!

We will discuss it with our officers

Hynn
Back to top Go down
Hynn