WoRMZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kor'Gall PVP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qad - Priest 80

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Qad

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Here is a Apply sheet you should use in your application.

Name: Patrik
Character: Qad
Class: Priest
LVL: 80

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Qad

Why you wanna join: To be honest first reason is Rashu recommended your guild to me. And second is that, I'm looking not HC raiding guild, but some social players to hang on and meet wicked persons!

Special PVP achievements:(rating) On this character nothing good, and characters you don't have anymore aren't valid here in my opinion

Old Guilds: Yllätyssektori

Do you have Friends in WoRMZ: I don't know if one Sir of your guild who approve me, we'll see!

Total World of Warcraft Gaming History: I joined WoW mid way Vanilla. Leveled some tunes , got 2 60s and raided casually ZG/AQ20/MC first bosses. In TBC, did raiding all up to Black Temple and WOTLK has been casual more focused on pvp. Playing raids with PuG:ing till... ToC10.

What you use too turn you character: Arrowkeys! Up-arrow key backpeddals my character, down-arrow key makes it run, left arrow key turns it right and right arrow key makes it turn left!... Nah just kidding, using mouse.

Anything you would like too add: I Like coffee, alot... and there isn't anything better in world than british accent and electronic music. Also I believe in Santa Claus. santa

Sincerely, Sir Qad!
Back to top Go down
Rashu

Rashu

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm giving this guy thumbs up, did some BGs with him and seems like a nice fella! Very Happy In addition to that he's got manbewbs :> and ontop of that the application looks good and he's got tons of raiding experience it seems so he might be awesome for our 10mans? (if we can get them going at all, luls)...

So yeah, thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Sleepfreak

Sleepfreak

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm

I don't know if we fall under the category "wicked", it's more like retarded on its highest level.
Back to top Go down
https://wormz.forumotion.com
Rashu

Rashu

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeah, I have that effect on people :>
Back to top Go down
Hynn
Admin
Hynn

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:13 pm

It seems like you wanted in this guild and some people for our 10mans are welcome Very Happy So grtz and welcome too WoRMZ
Back to top Go down
Hymm

Hymm

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 pm

WELCOME M8 LOL:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qad - Priest 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qad - Priest 80   Qad - Priest 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Qad - Priest 80
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoRMZ :: Recruitment-
Jump to: